Montag, 22. April 2013

My 365



 
KW16
 
Was war los in der 16. Woche des Jahres:
 
Wiedersehen und frühstücken mit der Grosscousine,
die ersten Tulpen erblühen im Garten,
Krötenwanderung beobachtet,
der Gärtner hat den Rasen vertikutiert,
viel Zeit mit Gartenarbeit verbracht,
Schwiegermutters Geburtstag im Heim gefeiert,
und den 1. Spargel bei Hennies gegessen.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he'll
have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!


My web page www.propertywide.co.uk

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fantastic items from you, man. I have be mindful your
stuff prior to and you are simply too great. I actually like what you
have obtained right here, certainly like
what you're saying and the way in which through which you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is really a great website.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - Rent Flats